Nyepi, known as the “Day of Silence”, is an important religious event in Balinese Hindu culture. Experience the tranquility of Nyepi at the calm and relaxed coastal ambience of Sanur beach.
• Superior room IDR 2,600,000net / room / 2 nights
• Deluxe room IDR 2,800,000net / room / 2 nights
• Executive room IDR 3,000,000net / room / 2 nights
Package rate inclusions:
• Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons.
• 1x Buffet Dinner on 7th March for 2 persons.
• Welcome drink upon arrival.
• Complimentary guest activities such as Balinese offering lesson, Balinese costume parade and blessing ceremony at Lontar temple.
Extension night(s) rates:
• Superior room: IDR 1,000,000net / room / night inclusive of breakfast for 2 (two) persons
• Deluxe room: IDR 1,200,000net / room / night inclusive of breakfast for 2 (two) persons
• Executive room: IDR 1,300,000net / room / night inclusive of breakfast for 2 (two) persons
To make your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with us at tel: +62 361 288833.
• Minimum 2 nights of stay required.
• Stay period: 6th – 8th March 2019.
• No check-in and check-out on 7th March 2019.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
BOOK THIS OFFER UNTIL 30 JUNE 2019, FOR STAYS UNTIL 20 DECEMBER 2019 Enjoying a beachfront location, Mercure Bali Resort Sanur offers Balinese-style accommodations with thatched roofs and surrounded by tropical...Discover
There's nothing like breaking away from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind than to sit by the pool, listen to the sounds of crashing waves and witness a beautiful sunset in Bali & Lombok. Here's a deal for you to...Discover
Travel with your children and get a second room for half the price! Enjoy your time together with 50% off your second room! Traveling as a family with Mercure is comfortable and convenient because it means your...Discover